Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Ghoulish and deliciously creamy, this white drink becomes twisted by allowing the strawberry syrup to run along the sides of the glass leaving a bloody trail. A creepy cocktail for your Halloween party!
Write a review
- 2 oz. Strawberry Stoli
- 1 oz. White Creme de Cocoa
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- - Hershey's Strawberry Syrup
- Start with a clean, dry Burgundy style wine glass.
- Dip a drink stirrer in the strawberry syrup and make squiggles on the sides of the glass. Allow this to dry.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together and fill the wine glass.
- Garnish with a candy eyeball.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/