Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Barbecue Pork and Spinach Salad
Enjoy this recipe with either Pork OR Chicken. It's also an excellent way to use any BBQ "leftovers". In addition, you may also consider making the delicious Barbecue Salad Dressing recipe (also on our web site) as a delicious substitute for the dressing listed here. Both are great!
Write a review
- 12 Ounces Lean Pork Chops or Pork Cutlets
- 2 Tbsp. Char-Crust Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- 1⁄4 lbs. Bacon
- 1 10 oz Package Baby Leaf Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup Red Onion
- 3⁄4 cup Fresh Corn Kernels
- 1⁄4 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut julienne
- 1⁄4 cup Jicama, cut julienne
- 1 cup Sweet & Sassy Dressing
- Season raw pork with Char-Crust seasoning and char-grill or saute until nearly fully cooked. Baste with the Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce and finish cooking through. Chill chops and cut into 1/4" x 2" thin slices, chill and reserve.
- Cut bacon into 1/2" pieces and saute until crisp. Drain off the fat and reserve the bacon pieces.
- Combine all the produce and the dressing and toss. Garnish the top of the salad with the pork and bacon pieces and serve chilled.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/