Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
A simple and colorful salad just the perfect accompaniment for grilled fish or chicken. Many different salad dressings can be substituted for Italian but vinaigrettes in general work best in order to showcase the color and freshness of the produce.
Write a review
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. Fresh Green Asparagus (or 2 bunches), trimmed and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1⁄4 lb Red Onion (or medium size), sliced
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup Italian Dressing (Newman's Own, Wishbone or other brand)
- - Kosher Salt
- - Black Peppercorn, Cracked
- Mix all ingredients together until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/