Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Asian Fresh Lychee Salsa
This small fruit (originally from Asia) once peeled, contains a delicate sweet, white fleshed, grape like fruit. Although the inner fruit can be dried (like a raisin), the hard pit (seed) is somewhat toxic and should not be consumed.
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp. Red Radish, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Daikon, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Lychees, pitted, chopped
- 1 tsp. Fresh Basil (Opal if possible)
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Jicama, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Onion or Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Cucumber, peeled, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno Pepper, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- To Taste - Kosher Salt
- Combine the radish, daikon, cilantro, lychee, basil, jicama, onion and cucumber in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining salsa ingredients to make a dressing.
- Combine the dressing with the vegetable mixture. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Yields 1 1/2 cups.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/