Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Apple Cole Slaw
A summer favorite at Nino's, this simple, Apple Cole Slaw is a welcome change from traditional cole slaws. In addition to the ingredients listed here, you can substitute Pears instead of Apples and add other sun-dried fruits. Even your favorite nuts!
Write a review
- 1 24 oz Package Nino's Green Cabbage
- 2 Large Granny Smith Apples, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup Carrots
- 1⁄2 cup Sun-Dried Cherries
- 1 cup Brianna's Brand Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- - Water, as needed
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Mix together approximately 1 cup of water and the lemon juice.
- Core apples, leaving the skin on and julienne. Soak julienned apple in the lemon juice water for a few minutes, then drain well and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the julienne apples and toss.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/