Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Almond Crusted Chicken with Spring Greens and Maple Teriyaki Dressing
Write a review
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1⁄2 Cup Seasoned All Purpose Flour
- 1 Extra Large Egg
- 1⁄4 Cup Milk
- 1⁄2 Cup Lightly Toasted Sliced Almonds, chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup Unseasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1⁄2 Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- For the Salad Mix
- 2 handfuls Nino's Spring Greens Mix
- 1⁄4 Cup Carrots, matchstick
- 1⁄4 Cup Snow Peas, julienned
- 1⁄4 Cup Red Onion, julienned
- - Maple Teriyaki Dressing
- 1⁄4 Cup Teriyaki Glaze
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (PURE)
- 1 tsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro Leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Red Bell Pepper, minced
- Beat together egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Mix together chopped almonds and bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Flour chicken breast in seasoned flour.
- Dip floured breast in egg mixture.
- Bread in the almond, bread crumb mixture.
- Pan fry breaded chicken in 1/2" oil on medium high heat until medium brown and fully cooked.
- For the Salad: Toss all salad ingredients together.
- For the Dressing: Stir together all the dressing ingredients.
- To make salad - portion greens onto service plates. Allow the cooked almond chicken to rest after cooking until it is warm but not hot. Place chicken on salad and dress with the Maple Teriyaki Dressing.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/