Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Butternut Squash Mash with Orange
Makes approximately 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 1 ½ Lbs Butternut Squash, Peeled and Cubed
- ½ Cup Milk
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 Orange, Juiced and Zested
- Boil the squash in water until tender (about 15 minutes).
- Drain off water and add milk, and orange juice. Mash well.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with the orange zest.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/