Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
These muffins are quite moist and chock full of deliciousness. Best of all, they're not too sweet and very healthy.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 3 Extra Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup Raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 24 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- In a bowl, sift together the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, vegetable oil, applesauce, yogurt, sugar, honey and vanilla.
- Mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the zucchini, carrots, pecans and raisins.
- Scoop into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 24 - 2" size muffins
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/