Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Zesty English Cucumber Salad
If you love cucumbers you'll adore this salad. It's both colorful and delicious!! Best of all, it is adaptable to many different dressing choices.
Write a review
- 2 each English Cucumbers, peeled, cut in half, then 1/4" slices
- 1 Cup Colorful Bell Pepper Medley, cut julienne
- 1 Small Red Onion, cut in half, then 1/4" slices
- 1⁄2 Cup Carrots, cut julienne
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 Tsps Cracked Black Pepper
- 2⁄3 Cup Brianna's Zesty French Dressing
- 1⁄4 Cup Asiago Cheese, shredded
- - Salt, to taste
- Toss together all ingredients.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/