Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Watermelon Basil Daiquiri
If you’re like me, you have basil coming out of your ears right now, and as Mike told me, the watermelon is coming from Texas and is sweet as can be. This drink utilizes the classic summer flavors with a healthy dollop of rum!
Write a review
- 6 - 1" cubes Watermelon
- 4 Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup Aged or Light Rum (2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice (1 oz.)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Simple Syrup (3/4 oz.)
- Frozen Watermelon Spear or Wedge
- In a cocktail shaker combine basil and watermelon and muddle until slushy.
- Add rum, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice.
- Shake until cold and strain well into a tall, ice filled glass.
- Garnish with a frozen watermelon spear.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/