Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
This Vegetable Lasagna is chocked with so many vegetables you almost wouldn't know that there is no meat! This exact recipe is a VERY popular Gourmet to Go offering and is a favorite among our vegetarian crowd. Topped with additional Marinara or other pasta sauce and accompanied by a loaf of our Fresh Garlic Bread, it's a delicious dinner.
Write a review
- 3⁄4 each Vidalia Onion, sliced 1/4"
- 3 1⁄2 Cups Button Mushrooms
- 3 1⁄2 oz. Baby Leaf Spinach
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 1⁄2 each Yellow Squash, cut in 1/8" circles
- 1 1⁄2 each Zucchini, cut in 1/8" circles
- 3⁄4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 Lb. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pinch Parsley
- 1 each Extra Large Egg
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Salvaggio's Marinara Sauce
- 3⁄4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 9 each Lasagna Noodles, raw
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with vegetable spray.
- Follow the package instructions for cooking the lasagna noodles.
- Saute onions and mushrooms until golden brown. Add spinach until wilted. Season and set aside.
- Layer sauce, lasagna noodles, sauce, ricotta mix (Ricotta, sugar, eggs, parsley), Mozzarella, parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Starting at short end, overlap yellow squash circles to create a row of them, then alternate the next row with zucchini circles.
- Layer parmesan, mozzarella, all of the mushrooms and onion mix.
- Layer mozzarella, parmesan, lasagna noodles.
- Layer sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, yellow squash, zucchini, mozzarella, parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown on top and cooked through, approximately 30 minutes.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/