Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Twice Baked Potato Salad
Originally titled Potato Potpourri Salad, this delicious salad was created for a Michigan Produce Week. It featured all Michigan grown produce from Potatoes and Corn, through Asparagus and Pinconning Cheese. Whether you honor the tradition of our Michigan farms terrific summer produce or even add a few ingredients you particularly like, this colorful and tasty potato salad is sure to be a picnic hit!
Write a review
- 3 lbs. Michigan Potatoes (Red Skin, White or Russet), cooked and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 lbs. Nino's Butcher Shop Brand Maple Bacon, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup Michigan Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1 cup Michigan Asparagus, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup Green Onion, sliced fine
- 1 cup Red Onion, sliced fine
- 1 cup Michigan Pinconning Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Wash and cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Chill and cut in 1" pieces. Cook bacon until crisp and drain off grease. Blanch asparagus pieces in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Chill in ice water, strain and reserve. Toss together ALL ingredients, adjust seasonings and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/