Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
The Loaded Wedge
A meal in and of itself!! This salad is of the "Steak House" variety! Loaded with everything you'd expect on a wedge of Iceberg lettuce!
Write a review
- 1 Head Iceberg (Head) Lettuce, cut in 4 1/4" wedges
- 8 strips Nino's Butcher Shop Brand Maple Bacon, cut in 1/4" strips, fried crisp
- 4 each Hard Cooked Eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Carrots, matchstick
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, cut in th in slivers
- 1⁄2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Salvaggio's Parmesan Croutons
- 1 cup Nino's Thousand Island Dressing
- Place a wedge of Iceberg lettuce in the center of the plate and top with Thousand Island dressing and all the garnishments listed.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/