Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
The 2 Minute Peppered Jelly Appetizer
The best choice of cracker for serving with this recipe is one with a rather neutral flavor such as Carr's Water Crackers.
Write a review
- 1 cup Whipping Cream Cheese
- 1 jar DeVaney´s Sweet & Sassy Hot Pepper Jelly
- 1 box Crackers of Choice
- Spread the whipped cream cheese in a 9" pie or casserole dish.
- Pour the DeVaney's Peppered Jelly on top of the whipped cream cheese.
- Arrange crackers around dish and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/