Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Thai Waldorf Salad
This "Untraditional" Waldorf Salad contains the ususal "Suspects" but is decidedly Thai with the addition of a Thai Peanut Curry Sauce. Don't be afraid to add ingredients like cooked chicken, mango, grapes or even lemongrass to make this dish truly unique!
Write a review
- 4 cups Granny Smith Apples, diced 1/2"
- 1⁄2 cup Celery, cut in 1/4" diced
- 1⁄4 cup Green Onion, cut in 1/4" lengths
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Thai Peanut Curry Sauce
- 1 tsp. Ginger, Fresh, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients together except peanuts and toss.
- Chill, then for service portion and garnish with peanuts.
- Makes 6 cups
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/