Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Thai Noodle Salad
The Thai Curry Peanut Sauce MAKES this recipe special and very adaptable to other recipes including our Thai Waldorf Salad. Feel free to add any number of additional vegetables that you enjoy or add Chicken, Shrimp or Beef to the recipe to make it truly an entree.
Write a review
- 1 cup Pea Pods
- 1 cup Carrots
- 2 cups Colorful Bell Pepper Medley
- 1 cup Yellow Squash
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1 cup Scallion
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1⁄2 Lb Spaghetti
- 2 cups Thai Peanut Curry Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Wasabiyaki Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Sesame Oil
- Cut all vegetables.
- Cook pasta and cool.
- Toss cut vegetables with cooled pasta.
- Toss with Thai Peanut Curry Sauce, Soy Vay Wasabiyaki Sauce and sesame oil.
- Garnish with honey roasted peanuts.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/