Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Thai Lemongrass Dressing and Marinade
This is a fantastic stand alone dressing over fresh greens and fruits but it's also a marvelous marinade for chicken and fish. Just allow the meat or fish (or even shellfish) to rest in this marinate for 1 to 2 hours, then sear or grill. You can brush additional marinade while cooking.
Write a review
- 1⁄4 Cup Lime Juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. Fish Sauce (Nuoc Mam)
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Stalk Lemongrass, trimmed and minced
- 1 tsp. Serrano Chili, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Mint, chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Peanut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- In a non-reactive bowl (stainless steel or glass), whisk together all ingredients.
- Allow to chill and blend its ingredients together for 1 hour before use.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
Check out Chef Pete’s blog for more information on Lemongrass.