Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Thai Inspired Vinaigrette
In keeping with my passion for Asian inspired dishes, here's one of my favorite recipes I created while at Opus One. This salad dressing pairs well with any type of greens tossed with Asian vegetables, and a protein of your choice. Enoy!
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Fish Sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 stalk Fresh Lemon Grass, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Serano Chili, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Garlic, minced
- Whisk all ingredients together and allow to marinate for 4 to 6 hours before using.
- Makes about 1 cup.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/