Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Thai Cucumber Noodles
Enjoy this recipe well chilled during the summer months. It's an especially good picnic "filler". An alternative option is the addition of shrimp, seafood or chicken which makes this simple recipe a nutritious meal all on its own.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Ka-Me Thai Rice Noodles (14.2 oz. pkg.)
- 2 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1⁄2 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cups English Cucumber, skinned and deseeded, cut crosswise 1/4" thick
- 1⁄2 cup Flying Goose Sweet Chili Sauce
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a saute pan on medium high heat add the sesame oil, garlic and green onion all at once and saute for 5 seconds.
- Add the entire pack of Thai noodles and sweet chili sauce then turn the heat down to low and cook until the noodles are warmed through.
- Add the cucumbers and season to taste with salt & pepper.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/