Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Sweet Maple Chipotle Grilling Sauce
Like all marinades and basting sauces, it's best to let your grilled meats soak in some of the flavor for marinating an hour or so before grilling and then applying at least 2 or 3 bastings while grilling, generally over medium or medium high heat.
Write a review
- 2 Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce (canned)
- 2⁄3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 Cup Green Onion, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. Teriyaki Sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. Oregano, crushed, dry
- 2 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1⁄2 Lime Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1⁄4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Mix all of these ingredients together in a non-reactive (glass, plastic or stainless steel bowl) and allow them to marinate together for an hour or two before using.
- Makes about 2 cups of Marinade.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/