Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Another Comfort Food classic and a very economical main course particularly if you substitute beef for veal or happen to have some rice leftovers you're looking to use up. Choose one of your favorite Marinara or pasta sauces and generously pour it over the dish as it's served.
Write a review
- 2 each Red Peppers
- 2 each Green Peppers
- 1 Lb Nino's Wine and Cheese Sausage
- 1⁄2 Lb Ground Veal
- 1 oz. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Salvaggio's Marinara Sauce
- 2 tsp. Garlic
- - Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Remove casing from sausage, mix with veal, beef, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked rice and stuff into peppers.
- Top peppers with marinara sauce and finish with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/