Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Strawberry Daiquiri Dressing
This unique dressing brings a WHOLE new meaning to the term "Salad BAR"... The infusion of Rum into this strawberry dressing gives the salad a distinct "Kick" and a tropical inspired flavor.
Write a review
- 1 cup Sweet & Sour Drink Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup Rum (Meyer's Dark)
- 4 each Large Ripe Strawberries
- 1⁄4 tsp. Rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
- 2 drops Red Food Coloring
- 1 pinch Salt
- Dissolve Sweet & Sour Mix and cornstarch together and bring to a simmer in a small sauce pan while stirring well.
- Chill Sour Mix.
- In a blender combine thickened Sour Mix with all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/