Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Strawberry Basil Margaritas
Write a review
- 1 can Frozen Limeade Concentrate (12 oz.)
- 10 Strawberries (or 12 if you're using smaller ones from the farmer's market or your backyard)
- 8 Basil Leaves
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups Sauza Silver Tequila
- Empty the limeade concentrate into a pitcher.
- Add 2 1/2 cans of water and 1 1/2 (18 oz. or 2 1/4 cups) cans of tequila.
- Hull the strawberries, slice lengthwise and add to the pitcher.
- Crumple the basil a little in your hands (this will help the basil flavor release into the drink) and add it to the pitcher too.
- Place the pitcher, covered, in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least four hours.
- When you remove the pitcher from the refrigerator, your margaritas will be a pale sunset colored pink.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/