Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Stir Fried Mushrooms with Soy Vay Teriyaki and Rice Noodles
Created to showcase the mushrooms with an Asian twist, this delicious recipe can be served hot or cold. It can also be modified by adding additional vegetables or even thinly sliced beef, pork, chicken or shrimp to make it more of an entree.
Write a review
- 6 oz. Rice Sticks
- - Boiling Salted Water, as needed
- 2 lbs. White Mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 cup Green Onion, cut 1/4" on bias
- 1 cup Veri Veri Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds, as garnish
- Bring salted water to a boil, then break apart dry, uncooked rice sticks into 3 to 4 inch sections. Add to the water and cook approximately 5 minutes or until al dente.
- Strain off water, rinse in cold water and reserve.
- In a medium large non-stick skillet or wok, heat vegetable oil, then add mushrooms and fry until well browned on multiple sides.
- Add ginger and green onions to pan and saute 1 minute.
- Add Soy Vay Teriyaki and Sesame Oil and bring to a simmer.
- Add reserved rice noodles and toss.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/