Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Spinach Salad and Dressing
Created for an Aunt Mid sampling here in our store, this salad & dressing is meant to be served warm over fresh baby spinach.
Write a review
- 1 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup Red Onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 Lb Nino's Butcher Shop Brand Maple Bacon, chopped small
- 1⁄4 cup Parsley
- 1 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1⁄4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 10 oz Package Aunt Mid's Baby Spinach
- - Salvaggio's Croutons
- Saute bacon until crisp then (saving grease) add carrots, onion and mushrooms to the pan and continue to cook until the vegetables are just tender.
- Add olive oil, and vinegar to the pan and stir in.
- Add sugar and parsley and stir in.
- Pour warm dressing over the spinach leaves and toss.
- Garnish with croutons.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/