Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Spicy Honey Mustard Dressing
A good Dijon mustard is essential to this recipe. Of course, which brand is entirely up to you. If you'd like a bit more of a "kick" to this recipe, a mustard with horseradish can be used in the place of one of the two mustards.
Write a review
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup Honey
- 6 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard, Smooth
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard, Whole Grain
- 2 tsp. Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic, Fresh, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Shallots, minced
- 1⁄8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all ingredients, and stir thoroughly.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/