Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Spicy Cajun Black Bean Dip
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 Medium Sweet Onion, diced 1/4"
- 1⁄2 Green Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 16 oz. can La Preferida Refried Black Beans
- 2 cups French Onion Chip Dip
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced 1/4" (with juice)
- 2 Tbsp. Salvaggio's Cajun Seasoning and Rub (optional 1 more Tbsp.)
- - Salt, To Taste
- - Optional: 1 cup Andouille Sausage, chopped
- In a medium size saute pan, saute onion and peppers in olive oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in refried black beans to soften.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add Andouille Sausage (optional). (Sauteed briefly then cooled to room temperature).
- Season additionally with salt to taste.
- Serve at room temperature with Crisp Toasts or Crackers.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/