Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Spartan Potato Salad
White Potatoes & lots of Green Beans, Onion & Celery make this Potato Salad perfect for M.S.U. Tailgating!
Write a review
- 1 lb. Baby White Potatoes
- 1 cup Green Beans, Cut in 1” Lengths
- ¼ cup Green Onion, Cut ¼” on Bias
- ¼ cup Celery, Chopped
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Basil Pesto
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Cook potatoes whole until done, chill, then cut in halves or quarters depending on size. (Pieces should be approximately ½” to ¾” in size.
- Simmer green beans until tender, rinse in cold water, pat dry.
- Combine all ingredients and season to taste.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/