Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
THE go to starch accompaniment for Mexican and Tex-Mex meals like Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos and Quesadillas.
Write a review
- 2 cups Converted Rice
- 2 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic Cloves
- 2 cups Spanish Onions
- 1 cup Medley Pepper (1/2 green, 1/2 red, orange or color of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Jalapeno
- 2 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Dry Oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- Saute onion, garlic, peppers and jalapeno in olive oil until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Cover well and place in a 350 F oven for approximately 30 minutes or until rice is fully cooked and liquids all absorbed.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/