Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
If I'm on vacation, at the end of a fabulous day out in vineyards, or swimming in the ocean, or skiing down a mountain, wherever I am, I like to enjoy a good Spanish Coffee. Many places don't know how to make them anymore, but this is my favorite recipe.
Write a review
- 3/4 oz. 151-Proof Rum
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 3 oz. Fresh Brewed Coffee
- Tools - lighter or matches
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Nutmeg
- In a brandy snifter or coffee mug add the rum and the Grand Marnier to the sugar-rimmed glass and carefully ignite.
- Add Kahlua (the flame should go out at this point) and top with hot coffee.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lightly sprinkle on ground nutmeg.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/