Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
This "Right Down the Middle" Spaghetti salad in my mind, is what I think a basic spaghetti salad should taste like. Of course, you may want to tweek it here or there to suit your tastes.
Write a review
- 1 lbs. Spaghetti (uncooked)
- 2 cups Bell Peppers (Colorful Medley), cut in thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, cut in slivers
- 1 cup Roma Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Black Peppercorn, ground
- 1 tsp. Oregano, Dry, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Parsley Flakes
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place spaghetti in a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Toss.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/