Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
If there’s anyone who knows about how to beat a hot muggy night, its Southerners. The sweetness of the simple sugar and peach schnapps is balanced by the bright citrus lemon and tangy bitters.
Write a review
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Demerara Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz. Club Soda
- 3 to 4 dashes Peychaud's Bitters (optional)
- 1 Peach Slice
- 1 Lemon Slice
- Fresh Mint Sprig
- Fill a cocktail shaker with the first four ingredients with ice and shake until cold to the touch.
- Strain over ice and top with club soda, bitters and garnish with peach, lemon, and mint.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/