Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Smoky Southwest Black Bean Dip
I love this dip JUST as is but you CAN add a little Velveeta or sour cream if you want to take the 'bean" edge off of this recipe....
Write a review
- 3 cups Canned Black Beans (with juices)
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Sweet Onion
- 1⁄2 cup Smoked Bacon
- 1 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro
- 1⁄2 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1 pinch Dry Thyme
- 2 tsp. Cider Vinegar
- Puree beans in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Adjust dip's constancy with water as needed.
- 1/4 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup whole black beans
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/