Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Seasonal Roasted Vegetables
Feel free to mix and match various seasonal vegetables as the months go by. This recipe uses dry herbs but fresh herbs are even better! Just double each amount listed.
Write a review
- 1 cup Baby Carrots, whole
- 1 cup Zucchini, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup Yellow Squash, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florettes, broken in 1" pieces
- 1 Eggplant, cut in 1" pieces (with or without skin)
- 1 cup Mushrooms, whole or 1" wedges
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 Orange / Yellow Bell Pepper, cut in 1" pieces
- 2 Red Onions, cut in 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Oregano, dry crushed
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme, dry leaf
- 2 Tbsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss well to mix colors and coat each piece with oil and seasonings.
- Spread vegetables evenly and without crowding on a non-stick cookie sheet pan and roast in a pre-heated 400F oven for approximately 30 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened and evenly colored.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/