Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Sauteed Rapini and Nino's Italian Sausage
VERY Italian! This recipe is simple but quite delicious. If you wish, additional ingredients can be added to increase the interest. Try addiing blanched and sauteed fennel, onions, carrots, tomatoes or peppers during the Rapini saute step. In addition, this dish can be finished with a hard grating cheese like Romano or Parmesan. Asiago cheese is also wonderful.
Write a review
- 1⁄2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 bunches Rapini, washed
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Garlic, minced (approx. 6 cloves)
- 4 links Nino's Italian Sausage, (approx. 1 lb.)
- Bake Italian sausage at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until cooked.
- Cut sausage into 1/2" slices and set aside.
- Cut rapini into bite sized pieces and blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain well.
- Heat oil in saute pan until smoking, add rapini and garlic and saute for 5 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/