Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Salvaggio's Cobblestone Fresh Mozzarella Pave
Write a review
- 4 Slices Salvaggio's Cobblestone Bread, 1/2" slices
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella, sliced 1/4"
- 4 each Roma Tomatoes, medium, sliced 1/4"
- 3 Tbsp. Roasted Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- - Black Pepper, Freshly ground, To Taste
- - Dark Balsamic Creme, To Taste
- Lightly toast bread and place on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Arrange 4 slices of Roma tomato on each slice of bread then top with chopped roasted garlic.
- Slice fresh mozzarella cheese in 1/4" slices then cut into quarters. Arrange cheese over tomato slices to just cover.
- Sprinkle black pepper over the cheese and bake in a pre-heated 375 F oven until the cheese just melts.
- Remove from the oven, top with fresh basil and drizzle lightly with balsamic creme.
- Cut into quarters and serve warm.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/