Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Rotisserie Chicken and Dumplings
This recipe is a Comfort Food Classic and one you rarely find on a restaurant menu. Go heavy on the gravy and enjoy every spoonful!
Write a review
- 2 Pints Nino's Homemade Chicken Gravy
- 1 cup Chicken Broth or Stock
- 1 each Nino's Rotisserie Chicken
- 10 oz. Frozen Vegetables
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Parsley Flakes
- 1 cup Milk
- - Paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat Nino's Homemade Chicken Gravy, chicken broth, frozen vegetables and cooked, pulled Rotisserie chicken to a simmer. Pour mixture into an appropriately sized (approximately 9" x 13") oven proof casserole dish to a depth of at least one inch.
- Mix together 1/3 cup milk with the Bisquick & dry parsley flakes until a soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls directly on top of hot chicken mixture, separating each spoonful from one another.
- Sprinkle mixture lightly with paprika, cover the dish lightly with aluminum foil and place in the oven approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until dumplings are firm and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/