Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Roast Turkey Club Salad
Yes there are Chef Salads, but this "Club Sandwich" inspired salad uses Nino's fabulous Rotisserie Roasted Turkey Breast as its headliner. Paired with Nino's American Ranch Dressing, it's got everything going for it!
Write a review
- 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 e.a Nino's Rotisserie Turkey Breast
- 8 strips Nino's Amish Style Maple Bacon
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Ham, cut thick, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup Mild Cheddar Cheese, cut thick, julienned
- 2 e.a Roma Tomatoes, cut in 8 pieces each
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, cut in slivers
- 1 bottle Nino's American Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Croutons
- Chill Rotisserie Turkey Breast, remove meat and chop into 1/2" pieces.
- Cook bacon until crisp and chop.
- Cut Iceberg lettuce into 1" pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all ingredients.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/