Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Red Bean & Cheese Dip with Chipotle
If you have any difficulty finding Chipotle powder, just add the equivalent of Chili Powder and a couple drops of liquid smoke.
Write a review
- 3 cups Canned Kidney Beans (with juices)
- 8 oz. Velveet (brand) Cheese
- 1⁄3 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Chipotle Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1⁄4 cup Green Onion
- Puree beans in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients except green onions and pulse until combined.
- Adjust dip's constancy with water as needed.
- Remove contents to a bowl and stir in green onions.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/