Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Radicchio, Grapefruit and Spinach Salad
A particularly tart and refreshing salad. The combination of Radicchio, Grapefruit and Olives gives this salad a bold and distinctively European flavor.
Write a review
- 5 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Fennel Seeds, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 each White or Pink Grapefruit
- 1 10 oz head Radicchio, torn into bite size pieces
- 8 oz. Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata Olives
- Combine vinegar and fennel seeds in a medium size bowl.
- Gradually wisk in oil with the salt and pepper.
- Cut all rind and pith from grapefruits and segement.
- Stir the segments into the dressing and allow to stand 1 hour to marinate.
- Toss radicchio, spinach and olives together. Pour marinated grapefruit and dressing over and toss.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/