Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Pumpkin Brownie Bars
This delicious recipe makes a "Brownie" that is almost pound cake like. It's very moist and under refrigeration stays fresh up to a week. I especially enjoy it with a cream cheese frosting.
Write a review
- 15 oz. can Cooked Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/4 cups Vegetable Oil
- 4 Extra Large Eggs
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Cream Cheese Frosting or Powdered Sugar for Garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together pumpkin, oil, eggs, sugars and vanilla until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients in 1 step and beat in until smooth.
- Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish with vegetable spray and pour batter in evenly.
- Bake approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean and the baked brownie bar lightly springs back when touched.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/