Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Richer than some of these other drinks due to the egg white, this tart Chilean drink is perfect for sitting on the back porch and watching a summer storm roll in.
Write a review
- 1 Egg White
- 2 1/2 oz. Pisco Capel Chilean Brandy
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- In cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine egg white, Pisco Brandy, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Cover, shake vigorously- for 15 seconds- so that the egg white becomes foamy and the shaker is cold to the touch, and strain into a coup or rocks glass.
- Top with a few dashes of bitters.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/