Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Pink Grapefruit and Spring Greens Salad with Maple Teriyaki Dressing
This recipe is to entice you to try a couple of new ways to enjoy this delicious "winter-time" fruit (grapefruit) other than at breakfast.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Nino's Spring Mix Greens
- 1 Pink Grapefruit, peeled and segmented (save the juices), use 2 if you prefer
- 1⁄4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1⁄4 Cup Pure Michigan Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, cut in 1" matchsticks
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, finely mashed or pureed
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro Leaves, chopped (Optional)
- - Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Segment 1 or 2 grapefruit(s). Reserve juice separately in a medium size bowl. Hopefully you'll have about a quarter cup of juices to help make your dressing.
- To the grapefruit juices add the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, maple syrup, green onion, red bell pepper, ginger and cilantro leaves. Whisk together well & season with salt & pepper.
- In a larger serving bowl, toss together the Spring Greens and the grapefruit segments then dress with your Maple Teriyaki Dressing.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/