Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Served over grilled fish or chicken, this FRESH Pineapple Salsa is a refreshing nutritious departure from heavy sauces. It's especially good paired with Asian style foods and spicy foods such as Cajun Blackened dishes. It stores well in the refrigerator and can be frozen.
Write a review
- 2 Each Pineapples, fresh, peeled and cored
- 1 Each Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Red Onion, minced
- 2 tsp Garlic, Fresh, minced
- 1⁄2 Cup Cilantro, Fresh Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP Jalapeno, Fresh, minced
- 2 Each Limes, juiced and strained
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1⁄2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium, non-reactive bowl and toss together.
- Cover and allow to stand in the refrigerator 1 hour before serving to marinate the flavors together.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/