Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Pesto Creme Sauce
One of my favorite cold sauces for grilled fish or poultry or serve as a dip for raw vegetables in a crudite tray. An optional "stir in" ingredient is diced sun-dried tomato.
Write a review
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Basil Leaves, Fresh
- 1⁄2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1⁄4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1 TBSP Garlic, Fresh
- - Salt
- - Black Pepper
- In a small food processor or blender combine the ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Thin to desired consistency with milk, half and half, or cream.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Great on Four Cheese Pie.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/