Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Peachy Sangria Blanco
This "white" Sangria is a great choice for summer entertaining. It's colorful and delicious. Consider a clear, glass pitcher for the "ultimate" look.
Write a review
- 1 bottle Riesling Wine, Medium Dry (750 ml), chilled
- 1⁄4 cup Spiced Rum (Captain Morgan style)
- 1⁄2 cup Peach Schnapps
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 each Peaches, pitted and diced 1"
- 2 each Plums, pitted and sliced 1/4"
- 1 each Lemon, sliced 1/4"
- 1 1⁄2 each Club Soda
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except club soda and stir well.
- Add club soda, give a gentle stir and serve.
- Sangria's flavor is improved as the fruits and wine "marry" together over time (a half day or so). So it's best to make a pitcher of this beverage well before the guests arrive and keep it chilled in your refrigerator. A glass pitcher is also recommended to showcase the beautiful colors of the fresh fruits.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/