Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Peach and Blackberry Muddle
It's the end of June and the peaches are coming in by the truck load, the berries are plump and juicy and if you're like me, you have more mint than you know what to do with! This drink is perfect for a late afternoon get together.
Write a review
- 4 thin slices Peach
- 6 Blackberries
- 2 large sprigs Mint
- 1 1/2 tsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- In a double Old-Fashioned glass, combine 2 peach slices, 3 blackberries, mint, honey and lemon juice.
- Mash gently with the back of a spoon until fruit releases juices.
- Add bourbon, remaining peach slices and remaining blackberries.
- Fill glass with ice and top with seltzer.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/