Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Parmesan Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
Yukon Gold potatoes are not essential to this recipe but they accentuate the look of the Parmesan cheese color. They're also a bit richer in potato taste. Choose a quality Parmesan cheese for this recipe. You'll find that it will melt better and not look like toasted saw dust afterwards....
Write a review
- 3 Lbs. Aunt Mid's Yukon Gold Potatoes, sliced 1/4"
- 1⁄3 Cup Corn Oil
- 1 Tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley Flakes, cry
- 1 Tsp. Black Peppercorn, ground
- Wash and scrub potatoes under cold running water and drain in a colander.
- Cut potatoes in 1/4" slices. Place potatoes in bowl with seasonings, corn oil and 1/2 of the grated parmesan cheese.
- On a parchment paper or non-stick sheet pan, shingle the potatoes in rows covering the entire sheet pan. Repeat the process until all the potatoes are done.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the remaining Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until golden brown and tender, about 20 - 40 minutes.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/