Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Pan Fried Chicken with Fresh Thyme and Mustard
A simple and VERY healthy dish. Fresh thyme is a must in this recipe! If you don't have whole grain mustard don't sweat it, just use a nice dijon. Do not however, use your typical salad mustard.
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 1⁄3 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp. Cider or Herb Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 4 each Boneless Chicken Thighs or Breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, flour, honey and vinegar then thoroughly brush onto both sides of the chicken pieces.
- On plate, combine crumbs, thyme and pepper; roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook for about 6 minutes per side, turning once, until well-browned and cooked through.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/