Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Orange Ginger Marmalade Sauce
This sauce goes exceptionally well with coconut crusted chicken or shrimp and makes an excellent dipping sauce for egg rolls.
Write a review
- 18 oz. Orange Marmalade
- 4 tsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 4 tsp. Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Ginger Root, minced
- 1 tsp. Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Jalapeno, minced
- 4 tsp. Green Onion, minced
- 2 tsp. Cilantro, minced
- 4 tsp. Red Bell Peppers, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Stir all ingredients into orange marmalade
- Cover and chill.
- A great sauce for Nino's Coconut Chicken!
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/